author Call Us: +34 627 172 656

Compare Listings

New Build – Bungalow with basement

€749,900

Detail

  • Property ID: ASM-192891
  • Price: €749,900
  • Property Size: 273 m²
  • Land Area: 625 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 4
  • Property Type: Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale

Description

We are pleased to introduce this amazing opportunity to purchase a brand new 3 bed villa in an extremely private community. There are only 18 villas being built so numbers are limited.
 
This villa is a single storey property with an additional basement storage area that is accessed both internally and externally. The main living area is an incredible 4.5m in height providing additional light and an elegant atmosphere. A key feature for this property is that the lounge, master bedroom and secondary bedroom open via sliding glass doors directly onto the exterior social area.
 
Key Features
 
• Abundant landscaped gardens that will be fully mature upon completion, allowing flow of light & welcome shade, plus protecting privacy on boundary lines
• Internal “courtyard” concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens
• a sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen
• High-end German kitchens by SieMatic
• An open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area
• Under-floor heating throughout
• Pre-installation for security systems
• Electric car charging ports in the garage
• Energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate
• Expansive storage spaces
• Internal/ external access to the basement
• Separate pantry area beside kitchen
• En-suite bathroom for every bedroom
• Hidden “chute” to easily move washing from bedrooms to basement-level laundries
• Non-slip flooring finishes in bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds
 
The property will be ready in 2018 and can be secured with a €10,000 deposit and an additional 30% upon signing contracts. The remaining 70% will only be paid upon completion.
 
Prices start from €749,900
 
We have other styles and types of villa available in this development, including 3 beds and bungalows. 

Address

  • City: Estepona
  • State/county: Malaga
  • Neighborhood: Estepona
  • Country: Spain

Contact info

Enquire about this property

    Similar Properties

    €930,000
    Front line golf view - Guadalmina Alta
    €930,000

    Beds: 4Baths: 4m²: 410

    Villa